Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Garden




I decided for my workshop this month to call it "Use What You've Got". Since we all have so much stuff I decided to not introduce more "stuff" but to feature items most already have. Hence the name "Use What You've Got".

This card uses the stamp set A Garden (A1119  $6.95). I've had this set sitting on my desk, buried beneath all my paper work, and have wanted to use it for quite awhile. So taking the idea from the art work on page 73 of the Spring/Summer idea book I created this card.

I'm in love with Lagoon. So using Lagoon as my focal color I took the branch in the stamp set (with Pear ink) I made my vine to put flowers on. Stamping the small flower on Lagoon CS with Lagoon ink. Cut out the flowers and mount with mounting tape. Add alittle sparkle in the center.
On either side of the Daisy White CS I added Lagoon CS to frame it out.
The saying is stamped in Pear ink

It's good to be back.
Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment