Friday, January 25, 2013

Dakota Gift Card Holder




Isn't this cute? I made this on the Cricut with the Artiste Cartridge. My friend, Carla, showed this to us at our last unit meeting using Clementine. Since I'm using Dakota this weekend with my card workshops, I changed the paper & design on the front.
 

I wanted to show you how I made the bow under the sentiment.
I took a 4-5" piece of the Black Toile, gathered the center and
tied it with some Baker's Twine. I used a Glue dot to adhere it to
the card.




Here's the inside of the Gift Card Holder.
 
The front of the card is again using the Artiste cartridge to cut out the Perfect Frame stamp set (D1527) stamped in Black ink. Then the Glitz Glitter Almond brings a little sparkle to finish it off.
 
Enjoy your day!
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment