Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Be Still




 These few words have such meaning. They speak volumes to me when I worry, fret or am anxious. I know that if I can turn down my own voice, I can then focus on what God has to say to me. Sometimes it's hard to tune out my own voice/thoughts...like I have anything meaningful to say compared to God!!

I love how this card turned out. The center pieces were cut on the Cricut, making it that much easier.

The technique of direct to paper is used here. Taking the For Always B/T paper and running a Lagoon ink pad over the top. Changing the light cream background to Lagoon and making the black pattern POP!

The flower is cut at 2" on the Cricut, rolled up and finished with a little bling.

Love the shimmer ribbon which covers the seam between the 2 papers.

Enjoy your day!
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment