Thursday, September 19, 2013

Christmas Penguins


Wow!! Has time fly by or what?! I'm so sorry that I've been MIA....it's life. Totally overwhelmed but wanted to share these darling little guys.
 
This is a new Hostess set only available to Hostess with their Hostess Rewards. I know, unfair! Sorry. But isn't he cute?
 
I took the Cuttlebug embossing folder. Added ink to the "smooth" side of the inside of the folder. Add cardstock and ran it through the machine. The ink is then transferred to the depressed side of the paper.
 
I stamped the penguin on CS in black ink and cut him out. Adding some liquid applique to his hat & prisma glitter, I then heated it up to make it puff up. I cut him out and mounted him with mounting tape.
 
The blue snow at the bottom of the card is just Sky CS ripped so the white core is exposed.
 
A little Glitz Glitter Clear at his feet grounds him so he's not floating in the air.
 
Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment