Thursday, December 12, 2013

Season's Tweetings




I love this stamp set from Season's Tweeting Gift Bag kit (Z1913).

Kit includes: 1 – My Acrylix® Season's Tweetings Stamp Set (C-size)
6 – Season's Tweetings Gift Bags (3 Topiary chevron, 3 Ruby polka-dot)
9 – Die-Cut Tags


I stamped the wreath on a circle I cut on the Cricut using Art Philosophy cartridge set at 2 3/4. Then I cut a scallop circle at 3 1/4 with the same cartridge.
I stamped the image with Black ink.
Then stamped the little bird in the center.
Stamp the bird and the hat on a piece of scratch paper. Cut them out.
Mount the cut out bird with mounting tape over the one stamp inside the wreath. This is paper piecing.
Add his hat also with mounting tape
Color everything with Close To My Hearts new Alcohol markers.
Add Glitz Glitter Red, Green and Clear
Use Liquid Applique to the brim of the hat & the ball. Heat with a heat tool to puff it up.
Stamp sentiment with Black ink

Enjoy your Day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment