Monday, March 3, 2014

Hi Card


                                           
I made this card for the national swap I participate in. My paper pack was to use the new Ariana kit that is in the Spring/Summer Idea book.

This card is 3 1/2 x 8.
I used the stamp "Hi" (M1041  $2.95).
The base of the card is covered in Ariana Gray
A piece of Ariana B/T paper is cut 1 1/2 x 8 and adhered to the left side of the card
The Ariana Green is cut on the Cricut at 3 1/2 ", then run through the Cuttlebug with the new Dot Embossing Folder (Z1924  $8.95). I love these new folders as they are bigger than others measuring 7" x 5". Then adhered to the bottom of the card, cutting off the excess hanging over the edge
The "Hi" is stamped with Pigment Slate ink then colored with CTMH alcohol markers, then covered with Liquid Glass. The edge is sponged with Olive ink
Layered onto Pink Sparkle paper
A acrylic flower is added to the dot of the I
Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment