Thursday, October 2, 2014

Always Grateful Card


                               Created by Me!
   
 
This was a card I made for my national swaps and taught in my September card workshops. It is soooo easy to do.
 
The base card is 4"x6" Autumn Terracotta
The layer is Champagne embossed with the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder (Z1926  $8.95)
Then Black cardstock corners rounded layered with Champagne cardstock also corners rounded
With a 1 1/2" circle mask at the top of the piece I sponged Sunset then Autumn Terracotta then Honey Ink. I used a rubbing motion to get the solid appearance.
Remove the circle mask
Stamp with Black ink using Always Grateful (C1559  $13.95)

Using the Scallop Border Punch (Z1851  $17.95) add the Black cardstock edging


Enjoy Your Day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment