Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BOO!!




While my son is too old for Halloween it's still kinda fun to create a layout ready for pictures. This layout uses the New Mischief paper packet. I love that the patterns in the B/T doesn't scream Halloween. I have also used the AP cartridge to cut the trees and the word BOO.
So Grateful (B1395) is the stamp set used for the pumpkin. What a fun set to use. I cut out the leaves and used mounting tape to give alittle dimension.
The trees were a happy mistake. As I was designing this layout I really wanted some texture on the page but didn't want more pumpkins. So I cut out a tree on the Cricut. Opps! too small. Cut another one. Opps! still too small. Try again. Ahhh, just right. But what a waste to not use the other 2 I had cut out. So viola' a spooky forest of Cricut trees! Love that cartridge!!
All the layers are edge distressed too.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment