Friday, January 27, 2012

Rock the Block





Did you think I had fallen off the planet? Well, in a way I have. My family has been dealing with a serious health issue of my husband's and life has changed for us...dramatically! But I wanted to share this fun stamp set and promotion that will be ending at the end of the month.

I have used the stamp set in the Rock the Block promotion and Lagoon ink. I decided I need to simplify my life and went for a single layer card, ink and alittle Glitz glitter. As you can see I used just one of the stamps in the awesome set and a new sentiment from the Spring/Summer Idea book.

What until you see the new book! It is beautiful! I'll be sharing more in the near future.

I hope that you will be patient with me as I gain my feet again. And if you think of it, please say a prayer for my huband & my family for healing and restoration!

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment