Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

   
                Designed by Christine Adams....the Queen of the Cricut!!

We made this card at my last card workshop. I was looking for inspiration and I love the work that my friend, Christine Adams, does. She had this card on her blog and I HAD to copy it.

The base of the card is chocolate as are the images of the banner & package.

The beauty of this card is that the package and the banner are all cut on the Cricut. All you have to do is glue scraps of paper to the back side of the image with a glue pen. Here I have used the Babycakes background paper and scraps of Honey, Sunset, White and Metallic cardstock.

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Banner Wishes stamp set that is available in the Spring/Summer catalog. I used the Sunset ink from the pigment pads.

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment