Friday, August 22, 2014

5x7 Pathfinding Card




Here's another card I made using the Pathfinding paper packet. This card pattern is from the Originals book. Using this pattern book makes making cards so easy. It gives you all the cutting directions, paper sizes and a colored picture to inspire you. Sometimes I just need a little help in the creative department & Originals does this for me.

I used Olive CS as the base
Chocolate CS is run through the Cuttlebug with the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Z1996 $8.95)
 
                        
Then Pathfinding B/P paper at the bottom
I used the new Score Board (Z1937  $24.95) to add a border around the card then sanded it to expose the white core of the cardstock


The image is from Fabulous You (C1533  $13.95) stamp set which is one of my favs!! I stamped with Chocolate pigment ink and colored with the new ShinHan alcohol markers....LOVE THESE!!


      To finish it all off I used the new Bling Gems Gold Assortment (Z2023  $3.95) in the  corners of the card. BAM! done.

                                      Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment