Monday, February 27, 2012

Card Word Puzzle




One of my favorite blogs is Lisa Stenz and when I saw this card I knew I had to reproduce it for my workshops.

How simple is card is but what an impact. Taking a Daisy white cardstock base I've layered a Chocolate cs piece 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" then a piece of the Pemberley B/T paper 2" x 2" on top. I've stamped the sentiment from the new Card Word Puzzle (C1494  $13.95) with Chocolat ink.

The small flower is also from the CardWord Puzzle stamp set. I've stamped it onto a scrap piece of the Pemberley B/T and cut it out. On a piece of vellum with Staz-On brown ink I've stamped the flower again then cut it out. I've mounted both pieces with mounting tape onto the center square.

Clean & simple. Thanks Lisa Stenz.

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment