Monday, February 20, 2012

Pemberley Layout





Is this gorgeous or what?!! I participate in a national swap and I'm always impressed by the artwork all these wonderful ladies create. Much to my surprise I received my friend, Mary Thomas', swap for the new paper packet called Pemberley.

This layout has so many layers and new accessories that I can only say "Great job, Mary!".

Did you notice the flowers? They are the new Color-Ready Garden Wooden Shapes (Z1718  $5.95)
24 stampable, laser-cut wooden shapes, 1" – 4½", aren't they cool?Inside each flower is the Bouquet Assortment (Z1694  $5.95) which come in
20 resin flowers: 5 each in 4 styles, 7mm and 12mm; Vanilla Cream, Indian Corn Blue, Pacifica, Honey.

Thanks Mary for the beautiful artwork. Stay tuned for more from this great paper packet.

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment