Thursday, February 9, 2012





Close To My Heart is so innovative and the new Die Cut cards are the perfect example.

These new Die-Cut cards are 8 x 3 1/2 with a scalloped flap. You get 10 of them with envelopes for $6.95. What a great value!

I have used the Florentine paper packet, new Bouquet Assortment (z1694), Baker's Twine (z1702), Twilight & Creme Brulee ink, Cricut AP cartridge, Sparkles (z1104).

I wrapped the Baker's twine around the flower from the Bouquet assortment to hold the card closed. I taped the ends of the twine behind the layered frame onto the front of the card. After stamping the swirl from The Best Things stamp set with Twilight ink on the flap I finished with the sparkles to 'bling' it up. The edges of the card are sponged with Creme Brulee ink.

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment