Thursday, April 16, 2015

Christmas Studio J Express Layout


So I LOVE Studio J!! I think by now you probably know this but you may wonder why. When I have a store unto myself in my craft room, why would I not use all those "goodies" to create my scrapbook layouts.

You all know that when you scrapbook it isn't a quick process like making a card. You have to get out all your stuff, decide what your layout is going to be about and what pictures you are going to use. Now you have to print said pictures in the appropriate sizes, order & receive the pictures. NOW you are ready to create your layout....REALLY!!

In all the time it took you just to order your pictures I have created multiple layouts in Studio J!! This layout uses the Express Collection that is offered. All you have to do is drag & drop!! I added a few text boxes with my journaling & titles.

This is Dalton playing hide & seek with Daisy Mae.

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment