Sunday, May 15, 2011

Join Me at Convention!!

Studio J Boot Camp Layout with my "peeps"
Do you love sunshine? Are you craving some inspiration in your stamping & scrapbooking? I know how you can get both...join my team and come with me to California to the Close To My Heart Convention!! This year we will be at the Happiest Place on earth, Disneyland. 3 jammed, packed days of creativity, chocolate, hands on classes, chocolate, business classes, and more chocolate. Convention is a highlight every year for Consultants and you can join me by going to my website & signing up. This month you can sign up for 1/2 price of only $64.50! This amazing deal will allow you to come with me to Convention and receive over $300.00 in products.Whether to make this a business, or for the great discount I hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity, which ends at the end of the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment