Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Woodinville Lacrosse has the Perfect Season

Dalton is the Keeper
Woodinville Falcons Lacrosse has had the perfect season this year with a 12-0 record. What is truely amazing is that this is only the 2nd year for the club. Originally we were apart of Northshore Lacrosse but when the club got too big they split it down school boundry lines. When this happened I think alot of us were like "The best players are on the other team." Man, were we wrong. This young team has worked hard together since February with alot of the guys working out in the off season to get stronger. It's amazing to see this team, that just last year had a record of very few wins, play so well together.
Friday May 13th we play in our 1st playoff game at Woodinville High School, 7pm. I'll let you know how it goes.
This layout was done at Studio J Boot Camp. I learned so many amazing things I'd love to share with you. Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.
Blessings
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment