Monday, May 9, 2011

New Week, New Ideas




Are you like me and always searching for new ideas to use in creating cards or scrapbook pages? I love to check out artwork by really creative ladies and "scrap-lift" the idea & then tweek it to make it more me. But really, CTMH has the best resources and I do use them alot. I hope that you will be inspired to visit my blog & CTMH website for continually fresh ideas for your stamping/scrapbooking needs.
Did you know that May is National Scrapbooking Month?
It is and CTMH is offering the BEST kit for you. In the month of May when you purchase $50. in product you can purchase this fabulous kit for only $15. Want an even better deal? Sign up to join my team & CTMH to receive this kit FREE!! Go to http://lisacombs.myctmh.com and sign up for 1/2 price ($64.50). You will receive your choose of 3 bundles valued at over $250. and the You & Me kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment