Friday, March 30, 2012

Forever Love


We had family portraits done in January by Ann Chase Photography. I love the work that Ann does and she didn't disappoint!

It's been awhile since I've done any scrapbooking with all the my family has been going through. But I love using Studio J to get instant gratification with my downloadable jpgs. And then in a week or so I will get the printed layouts.

Did you know in Studio J you can flip a picture horizontally or vertically? Notice the pictures on the right hand side? The one on the right is one that I flipped so that I was in the center & my husband was on the outside of the frames in both.

I used an older kit, Wings, because I loved the colors. That's another wonderful thing about Studio J. You have access to older paper kits that are no longer available to purchase. I have resized some of the Stickease and mixed the fonts.

I love how this turned out...hope you do too.

Enjoy your day
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment