Monday, March 26, 2012

You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine


I love this new stamp set Play Day (D1515  $17.95) which features 7 wonderful stamps of little kids playing, swinging, jumping rope. Think of all the things you can do with it.

Using the Footloose paper packet and one of the White Die-cut cards this card is a pattern from Originals card book. I'm very sad that the card & scrapbooking books are going to be retired. I know that CTMH will bring out something in their place that will be just as good or better.

Check out the Paradise paper flowers ( Z1710  $5.95).  You receive 68 flowers of 4 styles in the package. Creme Brulee, Lagoon, Smoothie, Sunset are the colors of the flowers.

To finish the card a few Bitty Opaque Pearls (Z1336  $2.95)  are used.

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment