Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just For You


Another card using the Stella paper pack...are you tired of it yet? Me either!

I used the Wishes card book, which is retiring soon, and the pattern is called Gallery. This is the card in the Spring/Summer Idea book on page 18.

I have used a Col White card base.
I adhered the Stella b/t paper to the left of center.
Then I took a Cocoa marker and put a box around the b/t paper. Then using my paper piercer and the CTMH Ruler, which has holes down one side so you can align things perfectly or use it like I did to put holes in a perfect row, I faux stitched the line without a sewing machine. LOVE THIS!!!!
I cut the flower in the Cricut which this stamp set Just For You (B1398  $9.95) has in it. Stamp the dotted line stamp with Cocoa. Stamp the petals with Lagoon ink then rolled into Olive ink. Sponged the edges with Cocoa. Mounted with mounting tape.
The swirl is a piece of the Sparkle Flourishes (Z1798  $4.95). This set of flourishes is huge and so I cut off a piece of the largest flourish to use...waste not, want not.
The banner is a piece of Cocoa cs with Col White cs mounted onto it with the saying stamped onto it.
Sponge the whole card with Cocoa ink

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment