Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Potential...March Stamp of the Month

I love the simplicity of this card. The original was by Angela Tutton and I just tweaked it. I have to "glitz" things up abit...I think I get that from my Mom!

Sunset cardstock is stamped with Sunset ink using the March SOM, Potential. Then Cocoa ink is used for the sentiment, which I love.
A 1 1/4" piece of Cocoa cardstock is adhered to the left side of the card and a bit of Dark Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon is knotted on top. Glitz glitter Bronze is added down the sides of the CS and dotted onto the stamped whirl image.
A paper butterfly sponged with Sunset ink, mounted down the center with mounting tape is added to finish off the card. A Sparkle  is put in place for the butterflies head.

Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment