Friday, June 3, 2011

Fanfare & June Stamp of the Month Cards



Can you believe that it's almost summer? 4th of July? Today, finally, the weather is making me think summer...than why am I in my office making cards? Because I am a procratinator!! Big Time! I tell people I work better under pressure but the truth is I'm horrible at managing my time. That's the way I'm made but God is working on me & I'm trying to make better use of my time.
That said, here are a few more cards for tonight...yes, tonight! procrastinator, remember? Anyway, I have used the Fanfare Workshop on the Go paper & stamp set, June Stamp of the Month. I have case'd 2 of the cards from Melissa C & Liz. Close To My Heart is such a sharing company that all the consultants share ideas and as long as you give credit, they don't mind you re-creating their cards, etc. So thank you to the wonderful ladies who help this procratinator finish in time.
Next month I am going to try to participate in a blog hop so you can see all the ways that the Stamp of the Month can be used...that is if I get something created in time!!
Enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment