Friday, June 3, 2011

Trees & Things

                                 The Tab slides behind the image to secure the flap shut.
                                           
                                                        Inspired by Big Red Scraps
I love this stamp set, Trees & Things. It has so many wonderful images. I've wanted to use this set in a workshop for awhile now, and now I am. This month at my card workshops I'm using this set with the Creative Basics paper packet to show how versatile this set can be. While I have used NE Ivy, Sweet Leaf  and Juniper for the tree topper, can you just image using fall colors or leaving it bare with Glitz Glitter or Fun Flock on the branches like snow? Want to join us? Can't make it? Let me know & we can do these cards at your own private workshop......

No comments:

Post a Comment