Thursday, August 11, 2011

One Button, So Many Images


I was so impressed at Convention with a board that showed one button and all the images you can get by pushing the different function buttons.
This cupcake image is so stinkin' cute...and look at all the other images that you get when you push the function buttons.
I can't wait to show you the stamps that come in the Art Philosophy bundle and how they fit perfectly onto the images cut by the Cricut.
I've learned so much by playing with my Cricut. One biggie is that the images in the book, that come with the cartridge, shown in gray are achieved by pushing the "shift" key then the image! Whoohoo! The book is starting to make sense to my little brain.
Want to play? Come to my Open House on August 13th from 12-4pm. I will have a make-n-take station set up. You will be making a cute little box that will hold a Ghiradelli square candy.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment