Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Autumn/Winter Idea Book

Here's a sneak peek at the cover of the new Autumn/Winter Idea book from Close To My Heart! I brought my copy home from Convention but you can get one too at my Card Workshop August 5th & 6th or at my  Open House August 13th from 12pm - 4pm.
*NEW lower stamp prices! A-size set only $6.95 (was $7.95), B-size set $9.95 (was $13.95), C-size set &13.95 (was $18.95), D-size set $17.95 (was $22.95)....amazing! When everything else is going up, CTMH is lowering prices!
*8 NEW reconfigured paper packets. Now the Background/Texture paper is cardstock weight (100lbs text weight) and each side featuring a unique design...you get 2 each of 3 double-sided designs). Plus 6 cardstock sheets. Total of 12 sheets of paper for $9.95
*TONS of new, cool embellishments!! My fav!
*Stamps of the Month are now $17.95 full retail value OR place a $50. order & receive it for only $5.00! Every month you can make projects following the helpful hints online at closetomyheart.com under Campaigns & Promotions.
Remember, August 1st is when you can start ordering from this new, wonderful book.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment