Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fourth of July Layout


I loved this layout when I saw it on Helen O. blog. The layout is from the Imagine book and it is called Shadow.
Using the stamp of the month for July, this layout screams celebration! The stamp set has images that you can use throughout the year but especially for the 4th of July.
Do you notice the pennants near the bottom of the layout? Using the 1 1/4" circle punch, you stamp your image inside of the punched circle then cut them in half.
Fanfare is a great paper packet which will be carried into the Fall/Winter idea book. Sky, Pacifica, Sunny Yellow inks are used.
Notice the flag? I have cut my stamp into 2 pieces to make stamping the image in separate colors easier. I do this with alot of my stamps. You can put them back together and no one will be the wiser that you have cut them apart.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment