Thursday, July 21, 2011

Convention Loot

                        These are the goodies I received at Convention.
                           Roxie paper, Believe paper, Typeset paper, etc.
                                                     All the swap cards I got

People often wonder if it's "worth" it to go to Close To My Heart Convention year after year. The answer is a resounding YES!!
Just the recharging of my creative battery is worth it. But on top of all that CTMH is sooo very generous with their consultants. We receive tons of new products, training in the creative and business aspects of our business plus they make it really fun.
I have so much to share in the coming days...stay tuned.
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I don't see my card in your swap, so I guess we didn't meet. But I love your blog and am your newest follower!

    Buffie
    http://papercuts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete