Monday, July 11, 2011

Disneyland Here I Come!!

I'm packing to leave for Close To My Heart's Convention at Disneyland. This will be my 15th convention and I'm as excited today as I was 15 yrs ago with my first convention.
You may wonder what all the hype is about.
Just imagine 3,000 screaming women, and a few men, spending 3 days together crafting, learning and sharing their passion for paper crafting. I am right in the middle, okay I sit near to back, of all the hoopla. I love this time of year when I recharge my creative battery. Not only do I get the new Fall/Winter Idea book before anyone else but I get to play with tons of new products. Learning new techniques, new ways to use products and business classes will fill my days.
Close To My Heart is very generous with their consultants so I have left room in my suitcase for all the goodies I will be bringing home!
Want to see what I get? Stay tuned!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment