Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Silent Auction Cards

                                                    Created by CTMH Art Studio
                                                 Created by CTMH Art Studio
                                                Created by CTMH Art Studio
                                                     Created by CTMH Art Studio
This is a set of cards I bid on and won at convention. The cards were made by the Art Studio at Close To My Heart. This department at CTMH is mananged by Eric. He and I worked a table at registration. Funny story, lady walks up to register and says her last name is Hartman. I immediately said "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman". Remember the old late night soap opera? Anyway, she wasn't amused but Eric cracked up! We were laughing about it the whole convention. Just goes to show you I'm OLD! but my memory still works...for now!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment