Monday, July 18, 2011

Home from Convention!

                        My friend & downline, Cheryl & me at Awards Banquet
           My name badge. See the silver heart pin? It's for 15 years with CTMH
                               I played Goofy Golf and won a Believe paper package!
This is Jeanette Lynton, Founder & CEO of Close To My Heart. This is a wonderful woman who loves her consultants and is always bettering the company to help us and to share CTMH with the world.

I'm home from Convention and starting the process of unpacking, laundry and stealing time to look at my new Autumn/Winter Idea book. This new book will come out August 1st and is full of new products, accessories, and ideas.
The BEST new item is the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection! This exclusive cartridge plugs right into your Personal Electronic Cutter machine and you are ready to cut 700 shapes with the touch of a button. The exclusive images are incredibly versatile, and many are designed to be used with specific My Acrylix stamps for really eye-popping power!
When you purchase the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, you'll also receive  3 exclusive D-size stamp sets designed to perfectly coordinate with images on the cartridge. Plus, included are 3 sets of 9"x12" Dimensional Elements that work in tandem with the cartridge as well.
Want to see it & play with it? Come to my Open House August 13th and I will have a station set up for you to see how it works.
Tons more to come in the following days! But for now....laundry!
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment