Thursday, November 17, 2011

Brrrrr!!

                                    Card closed



                                    Showing the single 'Z' fold
            

                                Alittle bling & sparkle


It's starting to be chilly here in Washington and there is snow in the mountains. I love snow but prefer it to stay in the mountains! This card is as close to a snowflake as I want to get for awhile! I know, what a weenie!

I used a single Z-fold on this card. Take a standard card fold in half. Then using a scor-pad ( I use Martha Stewart's) score the front flap in half at the 2 1/8". Then fold that flap in half again so you have a Z (see photo).

I layered Wonderland B/T paper on the front panel (2"x5 1/4") and a piece on the inside (4"x5 1/4").
Cut out your snowflake on the Cricut using the AP cartridge. Stamp the outline & filler stamp in Twilight ink. Adhere 1/2 of the snowflake on the front panel of the card.

I added a Bling brad and Glitz Glitter silver to the snowflake too.

Sentiment stamped in Twilight on the 2nd panel. You don't see it until you open the card.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment