Sunday, November 20, 2011

Luke 2:14


                                                       Glory to God in the highest,
                                                             and on earth peace,
                                                           good will toward men        
                                                                                          Luke 2:14

Can you imagine traveling by camel following a star in the sky because an angel told you to? Me either but that's what brave men did. To a star which pointed their way to the birth place of Jesus Christ. This Savior, who took on human flesh to offer it up as payment for my sin.

I love Christmas and the reason we celebrate the season. When I saw this card on my upline, Naomi Smith's blog, I knew I had to make my own version.

Using Colonial White cs (4"x5 1/2") base I stamped the saying in Cranberry ink
Layering Colonial White cs (2 1/2"x4 1/2") onto Cranberry cs (2 5/8"x4 5/8") I then stamped with Cocoa ink the wisemen and the star in the sky. Using cs torn at an angle to replicate hills, I sponged Cocoa ink. Then came back in and stamped the town for dimension. Adding a Sparkle to the center of the star finishes it off.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment