Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Fond Thank You



One of the things I love about being a CTMH consultant is that I have access to all kinds of goodies! One of those being PAPER!! I've been accused of having a "paper habit" and it would be true.

So when it's time for cards I always offer to make them. 1.because I love to do it and 2. I can personalize them using all my goodies.

This is one of the cards I made to thank all the wonderful people who help with football. Since our school colors are blue/gold I used Outdoor Denim & Honey.

Get out the Cricut and the Sports Mania cartridge....can you believe I'm not using the Art Philosophy cartridge?! Anyway, after cutting the football frame in Chocolate cardstock I then layered onto the Honey & Outdoor Denim cardstock.

Stamping a thank you from the set Card Chatter (C1381) in Outdoor Denim and sponging the edges with Honey ink. Done!!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment