Friday, December 2, 2011

Honoring God & Coaches


At our Fall Sports Award night they called all the senior parents & athletes up to the front of the chapel to pray over them. How awesome it that?! Anyway, I loved that our friend was able to snap a picture of Duke & I with Dalton and Sebi. Let me tell you I was very choked up and this is just the beginning of the end of high school. Sometimes I wonder how I'm ever going to make it through this year....in His strength, not mine that's how!

Again, using You Rock paper packet in Studio J, I was able to create a layout quickly and with no mess, no fuss. I drag & dropped the pictures into the photo wells then started having fun playing with the Stickease and Text boxes.

I love that I can resize the Stickease, layer them and make my own design. I'm not hampered by what someone else thinks is good but I can use my own taste & creativity. I removed the pre-set text boxes and put titles on all my pictures with no paper behind them so they look like I wrote on each picture. I really like this technique and it's very easy to do.

When you don't want paper or vellum behind your text all you have to do is click on the text box area which will bring up the "menu" box. Click on the button to set the background color and click on the "none" button. This way when you click off there is no paper behind your text box. Otherwise if you don't pick a color of paper the text box will default to vellum behind it.

Want more hands on? Attend on of my Studio J 101 classes and learn more. Check out my calendar starting back up in January for dates and times.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment