Thursday, December 1, 2011

Team Mom


It's been awhile...so sorry! It is the holiday season and I promise I've been busy but you wouldn't know it by my lack of posting. So I want to share the Studio J layouts I've been working on.

This layout is from the fall sports award night. As you know, I finished up my tenure as Team Mom and thankfully, someone clicked a picture as I was gifted beautiful flowers & goodies.

This paper packet is called You Rock and I've used it alot because our school colors are blue & gold.

So what is different in this layout? I have changed alot of the papers to different patterns by bringing substituting ones that worked better for me  and removed text boxes to add my Stickease accents, then added a text box where I wanted to journal. I liked the toggle accents so I left them as they come on the pattern, where normally I remove them. I also almost always Distress my cardstock and I did that here too.

I love that I didn't have to have pictures printed or resized. I did this layout in about 30 minutes start to finish. Ahhhh! I LOVE Studio J!!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment