Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogtoberfest

[blogtoberfest%2520button%255B5%255D.jpg]

Every wonder where people get their ideas for blogs? cards? funny stories? Me too, and this talented lady is one source I use. Tresa Black has a wonderful blog that I follow and she has offered a challenge to make your blog better.
I love a challenge, so I am adding the blog badge to my sidebar and taking on the challenge. As most of you know I am seriously computer challenged. But I must say that this blog is challenging myself to learn more about my blog, my computer, the internet and even myself. So for that I thank you for the opportunity and for reading & staying with me and my little blog.

I hope that this month you will see a noticeable improvement in my blog, my descriptions for projects and new additions.

Enjoy the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment