Friday, October 21, 2011

Holiday Magic


Isn't it fun to share? I love how generous the Close To My Heart family is. This card is inspired by Vicki Wizniuk who was inspired by Emilee Smith. I tweaked the card and now I'm sharing with you.

Using a standard sized Daisy White card I layered with Topiary cs 4"x5 1/4" which is random stamped with Topiary ink and the snowflake. .Daisy White cs 3x4 1/4". Believe B/T paper 2 pieces one cut at 1 1/2"x4", second at 1 1/4"x 4" both glues to Daisy white piece. Alittle white ric-rac covering the seam.

Using the Cricut AP cartridge I cut out the stocking at 3 1/2" the the top/heel/toe also 3 1/2". Stamp images with Holiday Red ink & Topiary ink. Use mounting tape to add top/heel/toe. Mounting tape stocking to card. Add bitty sparkles to stocking

Cut a piece of Daisy White cs for saying 1/2" x 2 1/2". Adhere to card.

Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment