Friday, October 28, 2011

Holiday Wishes for You



I love a good deal, don't you? So have I got a great deal for you. Starting today and running through November 30th you can receive this stamp set for only $5.00 when you order $25. in My Acrylix stamp sets .

I'm very excited about this stamp set especially since all the images can be cut using the Cricut AP cartridge. But if you don't have a Cricut you can definitely cut all the images by hand, no problem!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. It is coming to the end of the football season and, if we win Friday night, we will be heading to the playoffs!! Tonight was the last team dinner I will help with. Am I sad? Kinda, I love these boys BUT then again Thursday are really busy!

I will be ordering my stamp set this weekend....you can too. Online or email me to get yours.

Hoping to post new artwork next week! Have a wonderful weekend and GO EAGLES!!

Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment