Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Treasure Life


Is there ever a time when you feel like everything is going wrong? I think we all do but when we are presented with "real" life situations it can open our eyes up to how selfish we are and how blessed we really are.

My good friend had a "real" life & death situation last week. And as I prayed for her, I realized that I had absolutely nothing to whine about. This amazing woman of God came through  a medical emergency that the Drs can only credit "alot of prayer" for. We know that our prayers were heard and answered by a mighty God. And that it was His hand & grace that saved her. I am thrilled to say that she is recovering and credits her Maker for her survival.

This card was made with the Treasure Life (D1306) stamp set and Dreamin' paper packet. While this stamp set has been around awhile, I love it! I used the Cricut AP to cut the ovals, popped the flowers with mounting tape, stamped & sponged the butterfly then used the Glitz Gltter Bronze gel to make him sparkle and leave a trail. Life Unscripted is the sentiment from the stamp set Unscripted (C1465)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment