Thursday, October 20, 2011

Z-Fold Card




I love a new technique or pattern. I had forgotten this one until a friend, Pat, shared a card she had done. I went to Split Coast Stampers to find the dimensions & scoring measurements. This wonderful site has great ideas & patterns though a different company runs it.

I've used a Daisy White CS 5 1/2" x 12'. Then scored t 2", 4", 8", 12". Fold card inwards so you have a "Z" shape (see photo). For the side panels I used Crystal Blue cs 1 3/4"x 5 1/4" then Wonderland B/T paper 1 1/2"x 5". Layer and mount onto white cs.

Center panel is Crystal Blue cs 2 3/4"x 3 1/4" then Daisy white 2 1/2"x 3". Stamp Glory to God stamp set (D1483 $17.95) in Chocolate ink, the star in Crystal Blue ink. Sponge edges with Chocolate.

Take 18" ribbon (I used Crystal Blue retired) and wrap around the card. Then mount center panel with adhesive on 1 side of image, I put it on the left side. Make sure the ribbon is under the panel & the adhesive covers the ribbon too. Tie card shut.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment